Enjoy your outdoor oasis without worrying about mosquitoes, fleas or ticks.
Picture this… a warm night enjoying your outdoor oasis. Now picture the reality… a warm night in your outdoor oasis, bothered by swatting at mosquitoes, and being irritated by bites from fleas and ticks. It is our goal and privilege to offer protection against these nuisance insects so you can start enjoying your outdoor oasis today.
If you are looking for protection from mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks, we provide bundled services for a discounted rate. To get started with a mosquito, flea, and tick-control plan that’s tailored to your home’s unique needs, give us a call today!
Mosquito, Flea and Tick Control
Unfortunately, not all mosquitoes that you encounter on your property originate there. Successful mosquito management requires knowledge of where and how they develop. Some mosquitoes can develop from an egg to an adult in less than a week, or development can extend to several months depending on species and environmental conditions. This means an on-going treatment program is your best option to help protect you and your family so you can continue to enjoy your outdoor activities. Our program works by reducing existing mosquito larvae which develop in standing water at your home by managing them before they become breeding, biting adults.
Here’s How Our Mosquito Management Program Works…
We provide Six (6) Service Visits scheduled twice a month June-August
We use backpack sprayers to fog barrier treatments of vegetation areas, soffit overhangs, eves, patios, window screens and other resting areas eliminating adult mosquito populations AND we apply larvicides to standing water on the property, eliminating breeding sites for larvae.
Special Occasion or Events:
To guarantee your outdoor area will be as mosquito-free as possible for that special occasion, an area specific, timely mosquito treatment is ideal. This service includes a comprehensive service (7) days prior to the event and a second application on the day of the event. Perfect for;
- Bar Mitzvah
- Family Reunions
- Backyard Celebrations
Dial Environmental can control mosquitoes throughout the warm months or specifically for your special occasion or event.
Here are a few tips to protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites and mosquito-borne diseases.
Mosquito control starts at home:
- Avoid shaded area where mosquitoes may be resting
- Keep pools clean and chlorinated
- Regularly change bird bath water
- Place fan on the deck or patio – mosquitoes are weak flyers
- Check irrigation boxes and air condition units for leaks and standing water
- Keep emergent vegetation to a minimum in ponds and streams
- Schedule activities to avoid the times when mosquitoes are the most active – usually at dawn and dusk
- Use General Electric Yellow bug lights for deck or patio lighting –these bulbs don’t attract mosquitoes like other incandescent lights
- Wear protective clothing such as long pants and long sleeved shirts when hiking in the woods
- Use insect repellants like Deet®, Lemon Oil, or Eucalyptus (these are proven to be the most effective), use only as directed
- Check screens for holes or tears where mosquitoes can enter your home. Put 16-mesh screening or hardware cloth over bathroom and other vent outlets on your roof
- Eliminate all standing water on your property. Don’t forget to remind your neighbors too. Their mosquitoes may also be your mosquitoes.