3 Seasonal Services - Covers
General Household Pests & Rodents
Is HomeCare® safe for my family?
We Choose Green First which means we make every effort to control pests without the use of traditional pesticides. Our Home Care Program was born out of an in depth understanding of Northern New Jersey pests and years of experience managing them. We take a preventative approach to protecting your home from these common invaders taking steps at each of our visits to protect your home and family. Just a few of the ways that We Choose Green First when treating a home are:
- Taking the time to dust and remove cob webs
- Utilizing a Hepa-Vac for insect removal
- Installing insect and rodent monitors inside and out of your home
- Annual pest monitor inspections
- Uncovering pest problems early on and treating them promptly
- Treating the exterior of your home with a botanical insecticide derived from the chrysanthemum flower to knock down pests before they enter
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Autopay interest free payment plans
- No appointments needed, no stress on your schedule
- No charge for in between visits should a 'covered pest' become a nuisance
- No pesticide use inside of the home unless deemed necessary
By choosing the HomeCare Program, your home will be safeguarded from pests with a low-impact botanical solution, intercepting pests before they get inside. While traditional pesticides are, at times, a necessity we use them as a last resort and in a targeted and strategic manner. When we do turn to traditional pesticide use, we seek out and use products with low toxicity and treat every home as if it was our own. Our pest management programs will alert us to pest and rodent activity so we can treat promptly, before an infestation occurs.
What will Home Care protect you from?
- Cave crickets
- Rodents (Norway rats and field mice)
- Stinging Insects
- Stored Pantry Pests
- And more ...